Labels

college (25) friends (25) parameters (25)

A NOTE

JUST CLICK ON THE MONTH IN THE CONTENTS SECTION TO GET THE LIST OF THE POSTS ACCORDING TO THE DATES.. THE TOPMOST POST IN THE OCTOBER 2012 IS THE FIRST CHAPTER TO THE SERIES

Sunday, October 28, 2012

PARAMETERS 1.vii - MICRO BANDAGE

"Do you have a micro bandage ?"
I woke up to see Somen already in the Morning PT dress. He was asking Priyankar who was busy searching for his shoes. Pande was sitting on the bed like he had come from a different planet. Does he need a bandage or a band aid was what I was thinking with my sleepy brains. The morning  would just make me remind I was in hell.

Somen sat on Priyankar's bed ready to go to the fall - in. His eyes looking around as if there may be a micro whatever he wanted.

"Ohh goshhh", exclaimed Pande . " what is that on your neck ?"
"Its fora ( bengali term for skin boils full of puss) "
"Ohh.. aww ... you have many of them on your neck and shoulder . "

"Yah , thats the reason I have been searching for those bandages."
Priyankar who was busy wearing his PT shoes now after finding them suddenly became concious and told him , " Hey , they must be infectious. Sit in that chair. I sleep here . "
Somen gets irritated often . This was annoying for him again.

" I am much more neat and tidy than you. Look at your room. Its a bathroom right here. You dare come and sit on my bed the next day."

Pinky laughed like he has succeded in his first exercise of the morning. " Ahhh , birikto ( one who gets irritated) has finally frowned. So it will be a good day today. Its a problem when he is happy."

I was getting back my senses and seeing everybody almost ready I was trying to figure out whether to miss that day's PT or  to buckle up as my sleep was already destroyed.

"Whats a micro bandage ?" I asked , the question that created the whole drama.
"Its like a sticky bandage but with pores in it allowing the inflow and outflow of air so that the infected area does not lack fresh air."

"Do you feel that micro or macro is going to help you ? I feel you need medicines " Pande suggested.
"No its genetical. I forgot to bring those from my home. Next week I would bring my medi pack box but as of now I will have to manage "

"I have a solution . You rather get your morning bowels cleared up because I feel thats the reason you are constipated and thats the reason of your irritation , birokti and foras. " , Pinki chuckled.

"FORA FORA "he shouted as if it is EUREKA EUREKA... We got a name for him.

Again irritated Somen stood up and shooted , " I don't need your advices and I am far more hygienic than you think you can ever become. "

3 of them left the room leaving me behind still unsure of what to do. Its was too late to decide. I slept again.... Shitt the tubelight is still on..Ohh nevermind..!!


 

1 comment:

rini said...

Etao bhalo.. now i know how the name exactly came into existence :-)